The 300 Million dollars/yr. for five year bill Congress passed attached to the Bank Bail Out Bill of 2008

 
Beside the 300 Million dollars/yr. for five year bill Congress passed attached to the Bank BailOut Bill of 2008 it is GRANTS as espoused by researcher 1min. 40sec. into this video. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) has, ironically, found that exploiting children turns a profit. It has been doing so since its creation in 1984 under Ronald Reagan in this quasi-governmental scheme. It enjoys huge amounts of funding from the Department of Justice(DOJ) and a level of privacy other non-profits don’t have. NCMEC 2011 Tax return states they received over 40 Million dollars and paid out in salaries 32 Million leaving only 5 Million. Out of that 5 Million dollars 3 MIllion was spent on fundraising. With a CASH COW of this magnitude wouldn’t you want to keep it alive and thriving? How would you do it? A child porn Witch Hunt. This is how child porn is a BILLION dollar a yr. business funded with TAX dollars we DO NOT have so in essence the real child abuse comes latter when your children’s, children have to pay for it. 
 
 
NCMEC exaggerates its figures, saying that over 2,000 children go missing every day, almost 800,000 every year; However more than 95% of those cases are runaways and the other 4 to 5% are abducted by family members denied joint custody. Stranger abductions account for less than 1%. In the 24 years NCMEC been around their figures amount to, “19.2 MILLION missing children”. NCMEC should be applauded for the recovery of 121,000 children but, when compared to over 19 million quoted as missing, their recovery rate appears alarmingly low and too put these numbers into perspective the current population of the entire state of New York is 19.4 million. If we are to believe the NCMEC’s claims about the number of missing children that would be tantamount to the entire population of the state of New York missing, gone, vanished! If we compare these numbers to the Vietnam War where a total of approximately 2,594,000 (or 2.6 Million) U.S. troops were sent to served in Vietnam. Most everyone either knows a Vietnam veteran or knows someone who knows a Vietnam veteran. Can the same be said for a missing child? I know many Vietnam vets but NO missing children. How can that be? The DOJ knows damned well that 90% of underage hookers are not “lured” in any meaningful way, and that they do it because it’s the best and most dependable way to support themselves on the street. 
 
NCMEC 2011 Tax Return can be found here.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s